This fiber-glass covering can be used to extinguish grease fires that develop in cooking
pots or pans
- Effective covering to extinguish grease fires
- Fiberglass fabric is fire proof
- Easily stored in/on kitchen cabinets
- Full 30"W x 30"H to cover all pans
- Use only on non-flammable containers(metal, ceramic)
- Not to be used as a substitute for a fire extinguisher
- Made in the USA
According to the US Fire Administration (USFA) there are on average, per annum, 396,000 residential fires which result in over 3,000 deaths and thousands of injuries. Many of these fires originate in the kitchen and kitchen safety should be a priority.
It is crucial to purchase a fire extinguisher or another fire suppression system but in the event there is a pan originated grease fire it may be easier to extinguish the fire with a fire blanket which is made from fire proof fabric (fiberglass). The fire blanket can be easily stored on an inside kitchen door and when placed over a grease fire that originates in a metal pan, will extinguish the grease fire in seconds. The fire blanket will improve home fire safety and can be used many times, over many years.
This fire blanket is appropriate for kitchens in the home, restaurant, boats and campsites.